The color touchscreen control panel uses internationally-recognized symbols in place of text, and includes a six-digit resettable counter.
With a speed of up to 11,000 forms per hour, hopper capacity of up to 350 forms, and the ability to process forms up to 14” in length, the FD 2036 enables operators to complete daily processing jobs with ease.
Pressure seal mailers can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form, including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices.
Standard features include easy-set fold plates with fine-tuning adjustments, heavy-duty steel construction, insulated covers for noise reduction, and a drop-in three-tire feed system, all in a compact, modern desktop design.
Fold plates are pre-marked for standard foldsin 11” and 14” form sizes, and can be easily adjusted for custom folds. Fold types include Z, C, Uneven Z and C, Half and custom folds.
Options include a locking cabinet on casters, as well as standard and reverse output conveyors which keep processed forms neat and sequential, ready for the mail.
Built in the USA with proven Formax technology, the innovative touchscreen, simple set-up and operation make the FD 2036 an ideal solution for any business or organization that is cost conscious but requires the versatility and dependability of a more expensive pressure sealer.
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use
- Drop-In Feed System: A drop-in three roller feed system produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 350 forms
- Fold Plates: Easy to adjust, with fine tune knobs for precision
- Paper Jog Control: Allows operators to jog forms through before operation
- 14” Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process even and uneven panel forms up to 14” in length
- Desktop Design: A sleek desktop design made with office usage in mind
- Noise Reduction: Top and side covers are insulated to reduce operating noise
- Fold Types: C, Z, V, uneven C and Z, custom folds
The FD 2036 handles a variety of documents up to 8 1/2” x 14” including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices. Pressure sensitive self-mailers can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form.
Dependable & Powerful
The FD 2036 processes forms at a rate of up to 8,000 sheets per hour and can hold up to 350 - 24# forms in the feeder. This makes the FD 2036 an economical and reliable solution for high-volume processing in a compact tabletop model.
Easy to Operate
The FD 2036 is designed for user-friendly operation. Simply set your folds according to the clearly marked settings on the fold plates, load your forms, press the start icon on the touchscreen control panel, and you’re on your way.
The FD 2036 also includes a resettable six-digit counter for audit control.
- P2036: Cost saving package that includes the FD 2036, 18” conveyor and cabinet
- 18” Conveyor with Photo Eye: Allows for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms
- 18” Reverse Stacking Conveyor: Allows for A-to-Z input and A-to-Z output
- Locking Cabinet: Fully enclosed for storage, with casters for easy mobility
- 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity from forms and aligns them for proper feeding
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 350 sheets 24# (90gsm)
- Fixed Speed: Up to 11,000 sheets per hour - based on 11” (279mm) “Z” fold
- Paper Size: Up to 8.5’’ W x 14” L (216 W x 356 L mm)
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 125,000/month
- Power: FD Model: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz
- FE Model: 220 Volts AC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 25.75” L x 16.5” W x 14.25” H (65 L x 42 W x 36 H cm)
- w/ 18” Conveyor & Cabinet: 46” L x 22” W x 44” H (117 L x 56 W x 112 H cm)
- Weight: 88.5 lbs (40 kg)
- Document Sequence: Standard sequence is A-to-Z input, Z-to-A output. Optional FD 2000-35 reverse conveyor available for A-to-Z output.
- Certifications: UL , CUL, & CE Approved
Made in the USA