Desktop device model LS-11 is designed for laser engraving of cards and ID-1 documents in small volumes. All units and parts are manufactured by Otto Künnecke Italy, assembly - at OSTCARD.
The LS-11 is by far the most compact card laser. Its small size and power consumption make it an ideal solution for decentralized personalization of identification documents at the point of issue.
- reliable design
- Standard resolution - 600 dpi
- Card flip module
- Laser type: 2W YAG 1064 nm
- Power consumption: 0.3 kW
- Ethernet interface (100 Mb / s)
- Materials - various types of polycarbonate, PET, laser-active PVC
- Beam tilt engraving (CLI, MLI)
- Encoding options for contactless chips: ISO14443 RFID, ISO15693 and UHF, VHBR RFID.
- Dimensions (HxWxD) - 464x132x363 mm
- Weight - 20 kg.