The desktop compact BGI 051U equipment is for the smart card production according to the ISO 7816. One can use it for cavities milling in plastic cards. It is possible to implant chips into these cavities using for example BGI051H equipment.There is the built-in control system in the BGI051U, and these is no need for an external computer. The advantage is the user friendly interface based on the touch screen. One can create and save up to 30 programs. Operator can easily replace milling tips.It is possible to mill cavities for different contact plates of any size (11.8 х 13 mm, 10.8 х 13 mm, 8.32 х 11 mm, etc.) in different thickness cards, e.g. 0.76 mm, 0.82 mm, or thicker.Options:
- Antenna detection for dual interface cards.
- Full card milling.
- Other size cards milling, for example ID3 format cards (125 x 88 mm).
- The opportunity to attach a vacuum cleaner to remove dust and shavings (the vacuum does not supplied).
- Speed – up to 1000 CPH depending on operator skills and cavity geometry
- Milling accuracy: Х and Y axis - +/-0.025 mm; Z axis- +/-0.015 mm
- Tip rotation speed: 11000 - 25000 RPM
Warranty – 1 year
- Depth – 570 mm
- Width – 570 mm
- Height – 610 mm
- Weight – 40 kg
- Electricity – 220 V, 50 Hz, 650 Wt
- Compressed air – 6 bar, 1,4 l/min.
- Operating temperature +10 - +40 0 С