With a speed of up to 8,000 forms per hour and the ability to process forms up to 14” in length, the FD 2006 enables operators to complete daily processing jobs with ease.
The color touchscreen control panel uses internationally-recognized symbols in place of text, making it easy for anyone to use.
Standard features include fold plates that are easy to set and adjust, and drop-in top feed system, all in a compact and sleek desktop design.
Fold plates are pre-marked for standard folds for 11” and 14” form sizes, and can be easily adjusted for custom folds. Fold types include Z, C, Uneven Z and C, Half and custom folds.
Pressure seal mailers can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form, including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices.
Built in the USA with proven Formax technology, the innovative touchscreen, simple set-up and operation make the FD 2006 an ideal solution for any church, school or small business that is cost conscious but requires the versatility and dependability of a more expensive pressure sealer.
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use
- Drop-In Feed System: A drop-in three roller feed system produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 250 forms
- Fold Plates: Easy to adjust and fine tune
- Paper Jog Control: Allows operators to jog forms through before operation 14” Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process even and uneven panel forms up to 14” in length
- Desktop Design: A sleek desktop design made with office usage in mind
- Noise Reduction: Top and side covers are insulated to reduce operating noise
- Fold Types: C, Z, V, uneven C and Z, custom folds
The FD 2006 handles a variety of documents up to 8 1/2” x 14” including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices. Pressure sensitive self-mailers can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form.
Dependable & Powerful
The FD 2006 processes forms at a rate of up to 8,000 sheets per hour and can hold up to 250 - 24# forms in the feeder. This makes the FD 2006 an economical and reliable solution for departmental post processing.
Easy to Operate
The FD 2006 is designed for user-friendly operation. Simply set your folds according to the clearly marked settings on the fold plates, load your forms, press start and you’re on your way. The FD 2006 also includes a six-digit counter for audit control.
- P2006: Cost saving package that includes the FD 2006, 18” conveyor and cabinet
- 18” Conveyor with Photo Eye: Allows for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms
- Locking Cabinet: Fully enclosed for storage, with casters for easy mobility
- 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity from forms and aligns them for proper feeding
- Reverse Stacking Conveyor: Allows for A-to-Z input and A-to-Z output
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 250 sheets 24# (90gsm)
- Fixed Speed: Up to 8,000 sheets per hour - based on 11” (279mm) “Z” fold
- Paper Size: Up to 8.5’’ W x 14” L (216 W x 356 L mm)
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 75,000/month
- Power: FD Model: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz
- FE Model: 220 Volts AC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 25.75” L x 16.5” W x 14.25” H (65 L x 42 W x 36 H cm)
- w/ 18” Conveyor & Cabinet: 46” L x 22” W x 44” H (117 L x 56 W x 112 H cm)
- Weight: 88.5 lbs (40 kg)
- Document Sequence: Standard sequence is A-to-Z input, Z-to-A output. Optional FD 2000-35 reverse conveyor available for A-to-Z output.
- Certifications: UL , CUL, & CE Approved
Made in the USA